PMO India: Prime Minister Office / Residence India- There is a dream of lot of people to meet prime Minister, But the problem is how? Today I share you how a common people can contact & meet with PM of India.
In this article writing we help to reach PM office in Delhi and how you can contact and meet with PM-Narendra Modi via both online & offline method and can send your suggestion complaints to him directly via social links, letters, or word of mouth.
Ways to Contact Prime Minister of India (PM of India)
What better sign of a perfectly functioning democracy than complete and entire accountability? If the people of a country are able to interact with the democratically elected leaders in a simple and reliable manner, it enables the country to be run more efficiently. This is exactly why direct communication channels to contact the Prime Minister of India are essential for the continued running of India as a democracy.
To contact the PMO in India there are various convenient channels that are set up, some of which are specified below:
Current Prime Minister Narendra Modi Contact Details – Contact PMO India
To contact the Prime Minister of India, the simplest way is to visit the official website. By logging on to the official PMO website by navigating to http://pmindia.gov.in/en/interact-with-honble-pm/ and performing a simple registration process after which it is possible to interact with the Prime Minister. This portal is maintained by the office of the Prime Minister and is one of the most reliable ways to contact the Prime Minister with ease.
How to Contact PM Narendra Modi’s Office – PMO India
The official website also provides other details such as the address, phone and fax numbers through which other conventional modes of communication can be attempted. The Prime Minister can be contacted by letter or postcard and also by fax by using the following contact address.
- South Block, Raisina Hill, New Delhi – 110011
- Phone number: +91 11 23012312
- Fax: +91 11 23019545, 23016857
Another address which is available for the PMO is
- Honorable Prime Minister of India,
- 7 Race Course Road
- New Delhi
You try through Online – Use the mygov.nic.in Portal to Contact PMO India
There are various other methods available to contact the Prime Minister of India easily, and one of them is by registering on the mygov.nic.in portal. By navigating to the registration page or the sign up page, any user is given the opportunity to interact with the Prime Minister of India, either to express an opinion or to provide a suggestion.
The portal mygov.nic.in is one of the most popular platforms which encourage citizen engagement which is crucial in working towards good governance and governing practices in India. It can be noted that suggestions and critique from this portal have been heeded by the Prime Minister of India in the past.
You ask question directly from PM – Write an RTI to the Prime Minister of India
Any question or query directed to the Prime Minister of India can be addressed by using the RTI Act 2005. An RTI application can be sent relatively easily by spending only a fee of Rs. 10. There are various methods available to deposit the fee required for an RTI which includes cash deposited with the cashier or by using a demand draft or a bankers cheque for the amount. The draft can be drawn in favour of “Section Officer, Prime Minister’s Office” which is payable at the New Delhi Postal Order. Anyone with a valid proof of belonging to the BPL category is exempt from paying the fee.
Today everybody use lot of online social resources are available, Now I share You Narendra Modi Social Media Links & Pages
Here are some social media profiles and pages of our respected P.M Narendra Modi. You can get all the latest news and pictures of him as well as you can contact him through these profiles and pages.
- Narendra Modi Facebook Fan Page – facebook.com/narendramodi.official
- Narendra Modi Twitter Account – www.twitter.com/narendramodi
- Narendra Modi Linkedin Account– linkedin.com/in/narendramodi
- Narendra Modi Google Plus Account – plus.google.com/+NarendraModiNarendra Modi Instagram Account- instagram.com/narendramodi
- Narendra Modi YouTube Channel – youtube.com/user/narendramodi
- Narendra Modi Pinterest Account– pinterest.com/NarendraModi
- Narendra Modi Flickr Account– www.flickr.com/photos/92359345@N07
- Narendra Modi Tumblr Account– narendra-modi.tumblr.com
- Narendra Modi Stumbleupon Account-stumbleupon.com/stumbler/Narendra-Modi
Personality and Facts about Narendra Modi
- Narendra Modi’s party is against homosexuality, evident by BJP’s major part in recriminalizing homosexuality.
- Modi can move crowds with his articulate and powerful speeches, making him one of the mightiest orators the country has seen.
- Modi’s adamancy on women’s issues is still very unclear. (Unlike Rahul Gandhi who lives for women empowerment)
- Modi is a gadget freak and loves twitter.
- Narendra Modi is the country’s 16th Prime Minister who would successfully get the statistical mandate to form a government.
- Modi was the Chief Minister during the 2002 Gujrat riots and is accused of doing nothing to control them.
- He’s the living embodiment of “rags to riches” as he used to sell tea for a living.
- The American government has not granted Modi a visa since 2005.
- Modi is pro-China and admires the country.
Daily Routine Of PM Narendra Modi
Prime Minister Narendra Modi works for 18 hours a day. He closely monitors each job and then keeps an eye on reactions to it. Political analysts proclaim Modi`s way of work as corporate style. His speeches throw tips like a CEO. A detailed report by Bhaskar Group on Modi`s working style and his vision.
Modi an early bird wakes up at 5:00 am and starts his day with internet and a cup of tea. He scrolls through all the last day Tweets and the PMO website to look at the reactions received.
To keep him get going through all the days hectic schedule PM dedicatedly gives half an hour to yoga on a daily basis. After yoga session he sits for meditation. No matter where he is either in the country or elsewhere he religiously follows his yoga and meditation session.
By 8: 00 am he calls his friends. At 9:00 am with his favorite Gujarati breakfast he does few important phone calls or goes through some important files before leaving for office.
Punctual with his time Modi reaches his office at 9:30 am if he is in Delhi. He takes the details of the day’s schedule after steps in the office which includes the details of his meeting with ministers, officers and also the details of inspection, presentation.
Modi`s work is divided into two sections with officers. He takes a look on the improvement of work by the officers working for the PMO website and suggestions to improve work. To encourage the employees, he has offered ’employee of the month’ and ’employee of the year to enhance their performance.
With the advice to his ministers to work for 18 hours, he also monitors their work. Modi`s disciplined lifestyles is a hinder to some of the ministers daily regime.
Even after Narendra Modi reaches home by 7:30 pm he still is in contact with his ministers via phone. By 9:00 pm after his dinner he completes his pending file work and goes through the routine of the next day.